ARTIST & VENDOR APPLICATION
SHOW DATE: May 26, 2018
SHOW HOURS: Saturday 10:00AM – 5:00PM
VENUE: National Guard Armory
ADDRESS: 26 Museum Road (30th Street), Middlesboro, Kentucky 40965
Standard 8’ table
8:00AM – 9:30AM
ARTIST & VENDOR BREAKFAST:
9:30AM (provided by Crater Con)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
By submitting this application you are agreeing to abide by the vendor rules established for Crater Con Middlesboro.
Welcome to the very first Crater Con Record & Comic Show. Thank you for helping us to bring this pop culture event to Middlesboro! We will do our very best to provide you the type of customer service that you deserve.
Following are the Vendor Rules for the 2018 Crater Con Record & Comic Show:
01. All vendors are required to obey the rules of the City of Middlesboro as well as the State of Kentucky.
02. Crater Con is not responsible for any injury, or damage to or theft of property prior to, during, or subsequent to the event. Exhibitors hereby expressly agree to indemnify and hold harmless Crater Con and their agents against any and all claims for such loss, damage, or injury.
03. Exhibitors are fully responsible for any loss, damage, or injury to the convention-site owners or personnel resulting from exhibitors’ displays or actions. Exhibitors are fully responsible for any loss, damage, or injury to Crater Con attendees resulting from exhibitors’ displays or actions.
04. Exhibitors are liable for any and all damage, from whatever cause, to rented tables &/or equipment.
05. Exhibitors are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes.
06. No weapons or drug paraphernalia sales, PERIOD.
07. Management must approve all flyers, printed material, and/or handouts before distribution at Crater Con.
08. Vendors and artist/creators will be pre-assigned spaces.
09. HAVE FUN! THANK YOU FOR REGISTERING FOR CRATER CON!